When you choose an Oregon Business Properties (O.B.P.) specialist we to to work for you.
1. We will assist you in pricing your business based on the financial records, history of your business, current market conditions and demand.
2. A professional marketing package will be prepared with data featuring the most desirable aspects of your business.
3. We will check our office referral files for a buyer, notify our confidential contacts, plan and place effective advertising and follow up immediately on all serious leads.
4. To insure the confidentiality of your sale we will expose your business only to qualified prospective buyers after a non-disclosure agreement has been signed.
5. Once an offer to purchase has been submitted and accepted, we will continue to work closely with you and the buyer to bring the sale to a successful conclusion.